This community is especially for gays, lesbians, bisexuals, transgendered/transexuals, intersexs, pansexuals, queer, but is also open for straight individuals as well (if you're open-minded of course). I want this to be a place where everyone can express their feelings and meet others, afterall, Connecticut is a very small state.
We don't have too many rules for the community, but there are always a few that are important to point out.
1. Please no harrassing/flaming/name calling/bigotry. If I see one post that has any of these factors involved I'll remove the person immediately from the community, I want this to be a safe haven. Remember, treat others how you want to be treated. If you don't like someone, still give them some form of respect.
2. This is a place to meet other people like ourselves. Please do feel free to talk about your issues, happiness, or everyday things that go in life, etc. but DO NOT POST ANY PERSONAL INFORMATION, such as PHONE NUMBERS and ADDRESSES, since this is a public forum.
3. If you intend on writing a long post, or posting pictures/quiz results, please use an lj-cut.
4. Since this is a sexuality related group, please be at least 13 years old to join this community. It is not really our rule, we can care less, but it is Livejournal's rules and US Federal Law (Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998).
5. This is just a warning for those of you who chose to meet one another in person. I'm sure all of you are aware of the risk it can be to meet people off of the internet, so just be careful. A lot of people on this community tend to meet one another. For tips on meeting people from the internet go to Online Dating
6. Please be wary of cross-posting. Be mindful that many of the members here are also members of the other queer communities that you post to. If you must, make sure the information posted is LOCAL and relevant.
6a. Absolutely no promoting other communities/blogs. Make friends over here and we'll talk it out!
7. Last but not least, if you join this community please make a quick/brief introduction post about who you are and where you are from.
If there are any problems or concerns or need support, please contact one of the moderators. We're here to help =)